“Leading & Executing Digital Transformation” is designed to equip participants to confidently help conceive, lead and execute digital innovation initiatives and develop new business models for existing and insurgent organizations. The basic premise is that the digital revolution is rapidly transforming the fundamental nature of many companies in a wide range of industries and executives, entrepreneurs and general managers need to understand the economics, technology paradigms and management practices of innovating in digital-centric businesses to ensure corporate and personal success.
The course introduces you to the critical elements of designing and developing digital products and services, how these can be configured and lead, and how the results are managed. These elements include economic and technological principles underlying digital transformation, identifying and integrating diverse user needs, organizing and leading product and service innovation initiatives, harnessing crowdsourcing and distributed innovation networks.
- Company application: Each company can send team(s) from 3-5 people.
- Price: 1.000€ + VAT
- Individual application: You can apply for participation in the program as an individual.
- Price: 500€ + VAT
- COTRUGLI Alumni:
Price: 250€ + VAT
*The content of the agenda might be modified during the course to meet the needs and expectations of the participants better.
SESSION 1: DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION MATRIX
- The 4 Axis of digital transformation
- Social Media
- Big Data
- The 3 Approaches of Digital Transformation
- Cutting costs out
- Increasing the levels of service for customers
- Getting more info for a better decision making
WORKSHOP 1: How to apply the Digital Transformation Matrix in your company?
SESSION 2: DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION PLAN II – SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGEMENT
- Horizontal & Vertical Social Media
- Social Media Inputs for Business Intelligence
- Social Media Outputs for Communication
WORKSHOP 2: How can you leverage on Social Media digitally transform your company?
SESSION 3: DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION PLAN I – MOBILE BUSINESS
- Business Model Redefinition based on Mobility
- Killer Apps
- Internet of Things
WORKSHOP 3: How can you leverage on Mobile Business to digitally transform your company? Action Plan
SESSION 4: DIGITAL TRANSFORMATION PLAN III – CLOUD COMPUTING
- Making the most of the Cloud
- Long Tail Theory
- FeEconomy Models
- P2P Systems
WORKSHOP 4: How can you leverage on Cloud Computing to digitally transform your company?